Thursday, September 19, 2013

High five, Manila

After our visit to the "conservation" zoo (have I gone into that horror?), I set my expectations pretty low for Museo Pambata, the children's museum. I mean for $2, broken, rusty and generally unsafe exhibits must surely be the case.

Imagine my surprise when we arrived and not only was it clean and air conditioned (thank god), but it was well done and clearly maintained. Bring your kids here! They won't need a tetanus shot, or therapy.

Lots of information on protecting the environment.
An herb garden!
The human body.
Interactive Philippine street scene (Toto spent a long time cooking for me).

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Interesting how when one doesn't set their expectations too high, things turn out better and in this case, really well. So glad it was enjoyable for you both, love the herb garden. Interactive street scene such a good idea, bet Toto loved it! I would have loved to have been there with my sweet girls! Maybe we can go when dad and I visit. Love you all, Mom/gramma

Post a Comment